I was nominated for this award by Jeni who blogs over at crumpled piece of paper. She is an amazing writer. Do check out her blog and be sure to read her tiny tales and six word stories. Thank you so much, Jeni, for nominating me. 😀 She also happens to be the one who motivated me to try my hand at six word stories. So I owe her a lot! 🙂
1. If God grants you an instant wish.. what would you ask for?
I’m going to pass this question.
2. How well do you know yourself?
Considering that I’m the only person who really knows what’s going through my mind, I’d say that I knew myself very well.
3. What do you think about a bloggers’ meet-up?
It would be awesome. I’d love to be a part of that.
4. If you could transform into any animal what would it be?
5. Favorite book.
Harry Potter. (only because of sentimental reasons)
6. Do you think true love exists?
Books exist. So yes, true love exists. 😀
7. Ego or anger? Which one damages the most?
Both are equally bad.
8. What do you want to become?
I want to live my dreams.
9. Do you believe that there would be a third part in the movie Bahubali?
I have no idea.
10. Name one thing you do that always feels right.
11. Where do you draw the most inspiration from your blog?
My sometimes-incredible-and-at-times-crazy imagination!
12. What is your favorite country?
India. Because I can only speak about what I’ve seen and experienced and I’ve never really visited any other country.
13. What is a relationship breaker for you?
Asking me to change my views/opinions to suit someone else. (or myself, for that matters)
14. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
Ohhh, I hope that no one has to go through that. My trust, if lost, can be lost forever. I don’t think there will be exceptions.
15. if you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
Hmm… I prefer to be left alone while I heavily rely on music to lift my spirits. Music is a cure-all.
16. Are you confidential?
17. What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
Not always. This happens at times – all my reasons as to why I gave up meat. By the way, some react, you’d think that I have committed a crime! I hate it when people tell me that “The fact that you turned into a vegetarian won’t make much of a difference. So why bother?”.
18. What did your past relationship teach you?
That it isn’t really a “healthy” relationship because the other person was fictional and lived only between the pages of my favourite book(s). 😂 😂 😂 😂
19. What job would you be terrible at?
Cooking*. Not to be confused with baking. I love baking but Me+Cooking=Recipe for disaster.
*Not to be confused with baking. I love baking but Me+Cooking for loads of people=Recipe for disaster (almost always). 😂😀
20. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
Ha! This one is super easy. Procrastination. Not only will I win the gold medal, my record would probably remain unbeaten.
21. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Is everyone still crazy about Harry Potter? 😀
22. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
I’m going to skip this question.
23. What is the most annoying question people ask you?
“How can you not eat meat?”
24. What is something tons of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Game of Thrones. I’ve never watched an episode so maybe I’m mistaken but then again I’ve felt like watching it too (for some inexplicable reason)
25. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
26. What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
27. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
At remembering stuff!
28. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I love my name, just the way it is. I also tend to get annoyed when people spell my wrong even after I take the time to spell it out!
29. What would be the most annoying thing to someone who has you as a roommate?
30. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Sadly, the answer is no.
Thank you so much for reading!
© 2017 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.