I was nominated twice for this award. I want to thank Pooja and Lenni for nominating me for this award and I am so sorry it took me a while to get to it! She has an amazing blog that you should definitely check out if you haven’t already!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (I’m running out of facts so I’ll skip this one)
- You nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. The creator’s name, Enigma, means mystery, and thus the title of the award.
Three Facts About Me:
- I love creating flash fiction. 😀
- I instantly like people who take care to spell my name correctly.
- I am a vegetarian by choice.
Lenni’s questions were:
How did you get your forename name?
Because my mom loved the name “Shweta”. 😀
Are you afraid of making mistakes even when there are no punishments at all?
Oh yes. There’s no escape from your own conscience and/or expectations.
If happiness was currency, how rich do you think you would be and who do you think would be the new 1%?
I guess it’ll depend on my mood. If I was listening to music/reading/blogging/spending time with loved ones all the time, then I’d be filthy rich. As to the new 1%, I’ve got no idea.
What do you believe makes a successful life?
Hard work, dedication and the ability to keep trying, in spite of the obstacles that may cross your path.
If you were the ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
Draft new rules to save the planet!
Weird/funny question: Do you have a picture of an animal “posing” with a book you could share?
(*People in animal costumes count!) (*Hilariously bad drawings of animals count double.)
Nope. Unfortunately, I don’t have any such photos
Link To Lenni’s Best Post:
Pooja’s questions were:
1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done?
I do this all the time – talking about fictional characters as if they were real. 😀
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be and why?
I wouldn’t change a thing.
3. What’s your favorite TV show right now?
This Is Us! 💖
4. Who is the one musician whose music you can’t live without?
Ed Sheeran. Now, that’s a voice that you just can’t help but fall in love with! 💖
He has the ability to make anything sound magical.
5. Do you believe in aliens?
No. I don’t. Not really.
Link To Pooja’s Best Post:
Here’s the link to my blog’s best post:
My Questions For The Nominees Are:
- Do you remember why and when you decided to be a blogger?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- If you could choose anyone in the world as a dinner guest, who would you choose?
- Do you believe in life after death?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
My Nominees Are:
Anyone who wants to try this out. If you have never been nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award, let me know through the comments section and I’ll add your name. 😀
Thanks for reading!
© 2017 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.