I was nominated for this tag by Saumya and Pooja. It’s been a while since they nominated me. Thank you for nominating me. My hectic work schedule, aided by my abundant procrastination can be blamed for the delay. But as they say, better late than never!
About the Tag
The tag is the brainchild of Xandria. In her own words, she came across a couple YouTube videos called “My Favourite Feelings” and absolutely loved it. So she had the brilliant idea of creating this tag. And I am glad that she did too. With too much negativity out there, I think this tag is perfectly right for the current times.
List out 10 of your favourite feelings! It’s honestly just that simple!
10 of my favourite feelings x 2
Since I was nominated by Saumya and Pooja, I’m going to go overboard and list out 20 of my favourite feelings.
- There’s no surprise why this comes first on my list – writing! Writing helps me process my thoughts in a better way. And I love to write flash fiction. Recently, I have started dipping my toes into the world of poetry. And all the amazing reactions that I receive on my blog posts have only increased my love for writing.
- I love to read, especially fiction. I feel that reading transports us to a different world and if a book is too good to put down, I can finish it in one go. But the moment I finish reading it, I even feel sort of sad that it’s all over.
- Getting a follower, like or comment on my blog. I get extremely excited and happy when I see that I have got new nitifications!
- I love the smell of books. Bibliophiles will get what I am talking about. I love it so much that I even wander around in book stores even if I have no intention to buy any books. (This is sadly one point where my Kindle will lose every time.)
- Binge-watching my favourite shows.
- The pure bliss that fills me when I eat my favourite chocolate.
- The feeling I get when I see, get to pet or play with dogs. They are such sweet, loyal and faithful beings who love their humans unconditionally. Needless to say, I love dogs.
- I love the view from rooftops. The view from high up is amazing! Here in Bangalore, I have even made a list of places (including my place) that have rooftops that offer a great view.
- I love listening to music. It calms me down, raises my spirits and helps me cope with a lot of difficult situations.
- The lovely aroma that arises while blending the spices for Biriyani/Pulav.
- The happiness that I get when I get to taste “Kaju Katli”. It’s easily one of my favourite sweets. And now that I have written this, the craving is back again!
- Catching up with my friends and family. Thank God for video calls, normal calls, and WhatsApp/text messages. It makes the physical miles that separate us seem smaller.
- I also love it when I can sleep undisturbed by mosquitoes, power failures and horrible nightmares.
- Having thick and creamy mango milkshake (or any other milkshake) on a very hot day! Oh, and I love the smell of ripe mangoes too.
- I love baking. I love the smell that fills my apartment whenever I bake. It calms me down, makes me happy and excited at the same time.
- Watching glorious sunsets in the beach while the cold, misty wind blows continuously, threatening to make my hair look like a crow’s nest. Or worst!
- Sipping on a warm mug of tea while watching the rain make patterns in my windows.
- Going on long walks. I love it even more when beautiful trees or flowers line the streets and provide a glorious view.
- Hanging out with my gang on the weekends. This is one more thing that the invisible virus has snatched away from me!
- Last but not the least, watching my favourite movies over and over again. It’s my guilty pleasure! 😀
It feels good to list out my favourite feelings. This tag has helped me unwind and has given a great start to my weekend. So thanks a lot for nominating me. 🙂
Don’t hesitate to like, share and subscribe. 🙂
© 2020 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.