In one of my previous posts, I made a major typing blunder. One that will teach me to not publish posts while I am trying to evade sleep! I had typed the exact opposite of what I had in mind! I typed that I would choose cats over dogs! Will I? No, never! This is why I went to the trouble of dedicating an entire blog post for proclaiming my love for dogs.
No, I won’t choose cats over dogs. I love dogs too much to do that! Yes, dogs and cats are both good pets. They are cute, adorable, and irresistible. But if you ask me, I will choose dogs over cats. Any time, any day! Why, do you ask?
- Dogs are loyal.
- Dogs don’t desert you when they get bored of you or your home.
- Dogs will stay by your side. They won’t desert you just because they found another (better) home.
- Dogs don’t have that certain attitude that almost every cat seems to inherit magically!
- A dog’s love is unconditional. You have got to experience it to know what I am talking about.
- Did I mention that dogs are loyal?
- Dogs love to be cuddled and you don’t have to wary of getting a bite each time you cuddle them (provided the said dogs knows and loves you well, of course. In all other cases, all bets are off. )
- Because, well, umm, dogs are dogs! I just looooooovvvvve them. (Okay, this might not be rational but then again when it comes to dogs, my emotions get the best of me!)
- When it comes to protection and defense, or even calling out the presence of strangers, cats don’t even stand a chance against the dogs.
- Have you ever heard that old saying? You know, the one that says that “A dog is a man’s best friend”. Did you notice how they didn’t say the same thing about cats? Surely, there’s got to be a very valid reason behind that!
- Need I go on? But don’t let me stop you. Add any further points as comments and I will get back to you. As soon as I can. 😉
My personal and professional lives have been competing with each other to keep me away from blogging. I do manage to sneak off to post at least once every day. I don’t want to lose my streak! But I know, it’s been a while since I dropped by your blogs and replied to your comments. I am in a much better place now and I hope that I will have more time for blogging in the coming days. See you around.
If something resonated with you, do let me know. Do let me know if you have a different opinion too. Conversations matter. Especially now, in the age of social distancing.
Don’t hesitate to like, share and subscribe. 🙂
© 2020 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.