I was nominated for this award by my dear friend Cheila. It took quite a while to do this post but here it is, at last! Her blog is simply awesome and she’s one of the sweetest people I know. She blogs over at Pink for Days. Here’s the link. Do visit her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Thank you so much (again!) for showering me with so many awards, Cheila and I’m sorry that it took me quite a while to do all these posts.
This fabulous award was created by Maggie, who blogs over at Dreaming of Guatemala has just created her own Award to celebrate her birthday, which was on Monday, the 10th.
Here are Cheila’s questions:
1. What change would you like to see in the world?
Less corruption, hate, and crime. A lot more love, kindness, and empathy.
2. What is your cause?
Prevention of cruelty towards animals, preventing food waste and saving the environment from further damage.
3. What would you like to know more about?
My curiosity knows no boundaries. If I start listing the answer to this question, then this will turn into a very lengthy post. So I’m going to save you that trouble.
4. Could you go a week without your phone?
Probably not. Wait, scratch that. Definitely not.
5. How often would you like to blog and what content would you like to offer if you had no limitations?
I would like to blog daily. I’d publish a tiny tale, short story or a six word story every day.
6. What did you do on your last vacation?
I read books and binge watched my favourite series. 😀
7. What is the greatest lesson you’ve ever learned?
Sometimes things are not in your control. It’s better to take a deep breath and believe that everything will come together in the end instead of going into a meltdown.
8. What is your best, healthiest habit?
I drink loads of water.
9. What is love, in your point of view?
It’s definitely not going to be as great as some of the books that we have read. But you can still keep hoping, I guess.
10. What do you think was the world’s worst invention? And the best?
Dynamite, probably. The best invention, in my opinion, is the Internet!
My nominees are:
I would like to nominate anyone and everyone who hasn’t ever been nominated for this award. Go on. I can’t wait to read your acceptance post. Please do let me know if you are planning on accepting this award!
My questions are:
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- Do you watch animated movies? If so, what’s your favourite animated movie?
- What would you consider as your greatest achievement?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite?
- Winter or Summer?
- Who has had the biggest influence on you?
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?
Thank you so much for reading!
This brings us to the end of the blog award marathon! Thanks for putting up with me. 😀
© 2017 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.