I was nominated for the Cramm Award by the lovely Cheila who is a super sweet, amazing blogger. I’m sorry it took me such a long time to do this post, dear. She’s one of my favourite bloggers. If you aren’t following her blog already, do check it out. Her blog is called Pink for Days and here’s the link:
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little titbit about who created this award.
- Mention the person who nominated you.
- Share three things that motivate you to blog.
- Share three people who inspire you to blog.
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question.
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question.
This award is The Cramm Award created by TheCramm (created by Liv)
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- The uncontrollable urge to write. (Also, it makes me so happy!)
- My wild imagination.
- All the encouraging comments left behind by my readers.
Three people who inspire me to blog:
- Friends and family
- My loyal readers
- So many other bloggers (especially the ones who host amazing writing challenges)
The one thing you hope to do to improve the world:
Take more steps to save the environment.
My your challenge question was:
Tell me how awesome you are. What do you do better than anyone else? What do you love about yourself?
The one thing I do better than anyone else is being myself. What I love the most about myself is “the writer” in me.
It’s getting really hard to find people who haven’t already been nominated. So if you are interested and if you have never been nominated before, consider yourself nominated. Let me know through the comments sections and I’ll include your name! 💗😊
Oh, and here’s my question:
What would be the first thing that you’d do if you were to win the lottery?
Thank you so much for reading.
© 2017 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.