I was nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Anish Nair who blogs at The Poetic Prism. He writes the most beautiful poems and the occasional stories too. Do check his blog out. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you, sir for nominating me and sorry that it took me so long.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to Anish Sir’s Questions:
- If you could recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
You might have read this one already – The Fault in Our Stars. I love that book because many of the quotes have stayed with me even though it’s been years since I read this one (5 years according to Goodreads). I don’t want to risk spoiling the book for anyone who’s reading this post. For the same reason, I’m afraid the “why” will go unanswered!
(P.S: Do check out Behind Closed Doors by Paris, B.A. and The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis. I know that you asked for one but I recommended three anyway. :P)
- How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
When I was much younger, I used to make an effort. I was never the type to keep my objections to myself. But these days, if people are too toxic for my liking, I just ignore them and let them be. That takes away the power to annoy me from them. It’s such a wonderful feeling. 🙂
- Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Would You Go Ghost Hunting?
Ummm. Let me put it this way – my answer would be in a sort of the grey area for a question that expects an answer in black or white. I can’t even stomach horror movies. I wouldn’t go ghost hunting even if I were threatened at gun point!
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
Call all my loved ones and tell them that I love them no matter what and that I’ll see them on the other side. It will be safe to presume that none will be as pure-hearted as to be separated and sent to heaven. Also, I’ll probably try to check if there’s an alternate reality where humans shift to the Moon or Mars!
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
A camera, for obvious reasons. The person who holds the camera is, mostly, yours truly. (And that is a very sneaky question, if I may add! 😉 )
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
Travel around the world in first-class. On a side note, I wonder when we will finally be able to travel after this ordeal! Forget first-class, I would love to travel to my home city in any way I can once the danger is over and the restrictions are lifted.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
My Random Ramblings is my second blog. I deleted my first blog “Deciphering Life” a few months after I started it. I did not feel motivated to continue writing. But after a while, I realized that writing was a bug that I just couldn’t shake it off. And so, My Random Ramblings was born. The challenges didn’t stop there. I soon found out that I was running out of inspiration. That’s when I discovered that I could write tiny tales. I don’t have to search that hard for inspiration these days. Fiction was and is my knight in shining armour. 🙂
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
As long it’s not my pizza, I don’t mind. As for me, no pineapple, thank you very much. 😀
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
Can be funny when you least expect me to!
My Nominees are
The list is just indicative. If you would love to participate in the post, just let me know and I’ll add your name. 🙂
Here’s my set of questions
- What’s the last movie that you watched?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues?
- How long can you go without using your phone?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite?
- Winter or Summer?
- What is love, in your point of view?
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?
I am looking forward to reading your answers.
Don’t hesitate to like, share and subscribe. 🙂
© 2020 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.