It’s been a long time since I was nominated for this award by Cheila and Andrea. They are both amazing bloggers. Do check out their blogs. I’m sure you will love it. Thank you so much for nominating me, Cheila and Andrea! And I’m sorry it took me such a long while to do this post. Here are the links to their blogs:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
Here’s the award! 😀 Thanks again, Cheila and Andrea!
Cheila’s questions were:
1. What show are you binge watching right now?
The last show I binge watched was This is Us.
2. What are you reading?
I can read more than one book at once. So currently I’m reading John Grisham’s “The Rainmaker” and Colleen Hoover’s “It Ends With Us”.
3. What do you usually go for if you’re cooking just for yourself?
Food that requires minimal cooking. 😀
4. What’s your favorite eye and hair color?
Blue and dark brown.
5. What sports did you practice in high school?
I wasn’t the athletic type.
6. How many hours a day do you spend on the internet?
A lot of time!
7. Do you choose your outfit in the day before or in the morning?
In the morning.
8. Can you play any instrument?
No, I can’t.
9. Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
This might seem weird but I love cold weather. It’s much better than the heat!
10. What is your favorite fruit?
11. Can you swim? How old were you when you learned?
I can’t swim.
Andrea’s questions were:
1. What is your favorite book, or if you prefer, your favorite author?
That’s a question that has multiple answers but I’ll say Harry Potter (purely because of sentimental reasons!)
2. Is there a country you have always wanted to visit, and if so, where?
Oh yes. Paris 😀
3. What do you enjoy about blogging, and how has your blog changed in unexpected ways since you started it?
I love writing and this blog is the best thing that has ever happened to me. “My Random Ramblings” has, and will continue to give me a lot of happiness and encouragement. I think I can say that I’ve grown so much as a writer and my writing style has evolved a lot. My decision to publish “tiny tales” on this blog was a major turning point. I was overwhelmed by all the supportive comments! And of course, “tiny tales” is the most-viewed and most-commented category of posts on this blog.
To view all my tiny tales, click on this link:
4.What is your favorite time period to read or write in, and why?
Anytime is a good time.
5. What is your favorite time period to watch on film or television, and why?
I don’t really have a favourite time period.
6. How do you find inspiration?
Courtesy of my crazy, wild imagination that knows no limits! I tend to observe a lot and I believe my experiences, thoughts, and opinions somehow find their way into my works. However, that may or may not be my unconscious decision(s).
7. What started you down the road of writing and blogging?
I have always loved to write (and read!) But I have to thank my dear friend and fellow blogger Sid for introducing me to WordPress and the world of blogging in the first place!
8. How do you keep yourself motivated?
Music, reading, watching videos on YouTube and giving myself pep talks.
9. What four people would you invite to a dinner party (contemporary, historical, or fictional)?
Ed Sheeran, J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson and Kenny Sebastian.
10. What is your favorite kind of weather?
11. If you could have any pet, real or fictional, what would it be?
My nominees are: (in no particular order)
And anyone else who wants to do this award! If you are interested and if you have never been nominated before, consider yourself nominated. Just let me know through the comments section and I’ll include your name! 💗😊
My questions are:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
- What is your favourite genre and is it the same one you write?
- How has blogging changed your life?
- Describe yourself in five words.
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What is the most-watched movie/TV series in your collection?
- Do you love to read? If the answer to that is yes, Books or Kindle?
- Cats or Dogs? Or both? Or none?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Thank you so much for reading! 😀