The prompt for the first-ever Saturday Six Word Story Prompt (6WSP) was: Surprise. As promised, here’s the roundup post for 6WSP #1
- By Pooja at lifesfinewhine: The footsteps got closer and closer.
- By Sirisha Nandini Jala at queennandini: My paternal aunts surprised my dad.
- By Zael Sealing at Sealing Wax Notes: Waking up she was surprised, aggrieved.
- By Eric at EDC Writing – Believing Sight Unseen: Sunrise surprise. Heart beat the night.
- By Di at pensivity101: Surprise Sheila! You can have him!
- By Angie at The world of words: “Honey, look at this, I’m pregnant!”
- By Fandango at This, That, And The Other: “Honey, I want a divorce! Surprise!”
- By Keith at Keith’s Ramblings: She said no. I wasn’t surprised.
- By Radhika at radhikasreflections: Surprise visit, wife caught with paramour!
- By Lisa Coleman at Open Your Eyes Too!: OMG! You’re pregnant again, with twins?
- By Christine at Christine’s Collection: Cat presents fresh-caught treat. Baffling rejection.
- By Sadje at Keep It Alive: My surprise didn’t go as planned.
- By Taylor at The Broken Inside of Me: Surprise, poetically displayed across her face.
- By Nidheesh at The Dark Netizen: Planned my surprise party; Nobody came…
- By Richa at iScriblr: Surprise attack. Nine lethal terrorists neutralized!
- And last but not least,
- By Shweta at My Random Ramblings (Yes! That’s me): They gasped. The masterpiece was missing!
If I have accidentally missed out on any of your stories in this roundup, I am extremely sorry. Do let me know through the comments and I’ll add it to the roundup.
Thanks a lot for joining in. I hope to see you again next week!
I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you. 🙂
This September, I’m taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa. 🙂
Image courtesy: Sushant Suresh
© 2019 Shweta Suresh. All rights reserved.